Sent: Sunday, February 02, 2020 8:25 PM
Subject: [TechTalk] Google Chrome and alt left arrow

Hi,

I could have sworn this might have been covered before but for the life of me I can't recall where or what the fix might be. I am finding that alt left arrow no longer works to take you back a page when browsing in Google Chrome.  Is there another means by which to accomplish this or is there a way to make this keystroke function again? Did it used to work in Chrome or did I just think it did.

Thanks in advance for rescuing me from my apparently feeble mind.

Robin