Re: PayPal Question

George McCoy

I set up a second checking account that I use for Paypal and nothing else.  I have had that account for fifteen years without any problems.

George

On 2/2/2020 1:52 PM, Holly wrote:
Shelley:

I have a Paypal account and have it tied to my bank account.  If you don't tie it to your bank, the only way you can use the money in your Paypal account is to use the money to buy things that use Paypal as a accepted payment method.

If you tie it to your bank account, you can transfer money back and forth between Paypal and your bank.

As for security concerns using your banking information, that is up to you. Millions of people use Paypal and tie it to their banks.