Re: PayPal Question

Shelly Kane

Holly:

If I decide to tie the account with my bank, can I do this with a savings account?

Shelly

On 2/2/2020 12:52 PM, Holly wrote:
Shelley:

I have a Paypal account and have it tied to my bank account.  If you don't tie it to your bank, the only way you can use the money in your Paypal account is to use the money to buy things that use Paypal as a accepted payment method.

If you tie it to your bank account, you can transfer money back and forth between Paypal and your bank.

As for security concerns using your banking information, that is up to you. Millions of people use Paypal and tie it to their banks.

.