Re: Google Chrome and alt left arrow

chris judge

Yes you are right. It was I who brought this up a couple of weeks ago. On my home desktop computer, alt left arrow isn’t working, however it is working fine on the computer in the man cave, as well as my pc at work. Same versions, go figure. I’ve gotten in to the habit of opening links in a new window by using shift Enter. This way I can just close the current page with alt f4 and return to the previous page.

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Robin Frost
Sent: February 2, 2020 10:26 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] Google Chrome and alt left arrow

Hi,

I could have sworn this might have been covered before but for the life of me I can't recall where or what the fix might be. I am finding that alt left arrow no longer works to take you back a page when browsing in Google Chrome.  Is there another means by which to accomplish this or is there a way to make this keystroke function again? Did it used to work in Chrome or did I just think it did.

Thanks in advance for rescuing me from my apparently feeble mind.

Robin