Sent: Monday, February 03, 2020 9:52 AM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Repetitive motion strain anyone?

Hi Gene, For me, I think the commands that most affect my right wrist are: Say All, Insert+DownArrow, Current line, Insert+UpArrow and Next Word Insert+RightArrow.

I don’t know why these are the most troublesome for me, perhaps it is just their frequent use or maybe there’s something in my hand or wrist bones that just becomes irritated by these motions.

Sincerely, Vicky