Re: Google Chrome and alt left arrow

Norma A. Boge

Some browsers will have the “back” command on the applications menu. Not sure if this is true for Chrome, I don’t recall, but it might be worth a look if you haven’t already explored the possibility. Shift F10 or just hit the applications key on your keyboard to get to the menu. HTH Norma

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Robin Frost
Sent: Sunday, February 2, 2020 9:59 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Google Chrome and alt left arrow

Hi,

Yes sir that's usually my practice but on the rare occasions when I've forgotten a few times or when a site like zedge.net just won't for the shift enter and insists on opening in the same tab or so it seems when viewing an uploaded ringtone i did note that it wasn't working and just wondered if it was just me losing my mind or if it was broken or actually had never been a thing in that browser.  I thank you for replying. Some days I wonder about the old brain over here 😁

Thanks once again, I appreciate you.

Take good care.

Robin

On 2/2/2020 9:35 PM, Gene wrote:

It should work, and I don't recall a solution.  I presented a work around that I think works as well or better.

To follow a link, use shift enter, not enter.  That will open the link in a new window.  Once you are finished and want to go back, close the window with alt f4.  You will be back in the other window, where you left off on the other page.

Gene