Re: Need scanner recommendations

Monica Jones

Mike, I’ve heard from others that Epson is a fantastic scanner. I’ve also heard Cannon is good, but I’ve heard more about Epson.

From: Mike B.
Sent: Thursday, November 19, 2015 6:40 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Need scanner recommendations

Hi Taylor,

I'm currently using the, Epson Perfection V39 scanner, on this computer, & it's USB powered.  I still have & use the CanoScan LIDE scanners on a couple of other computers but, I prefer the Epson over the CanoScan.  I believe I paid around $100.00 for the Epson at Staples but, I believe they can be gotten at a better price through Amazon.  The Epson gives a more accurate & quicker scan than the CanoScan scanners from my experience.
Take care.
Mike