Facebook Question

Shelly Kane

Hi Group:

I'm not sure if you can help with this but thought I would ask anyway.  I'm not even sure if this can be done.  A friend of mine sent me a message on Facebook and I don't have messenger.  I get my messages from the computer.  She sent me a photo and I wanted to post it to my wall.  Is there any way I can do this?  I tried hitting control C for copy and Control V for paste and it doesn't work.  If any of you have been successful at this, simple directions would be ideal.  If it can't be done, please let me know.

Shelly