Re: Sonos speakers

chris judge

Yes there is. You should reset the speaker to default. You said it was the alexa enabled sonos 1? First, unplug the speaker. Next, hold the round button on the back in. This is the same button you use to set it up. Keep it held in and plug the speaker in. Wait about 30 secondds, then release the button.

This will reset the speaker to factory default.

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of george b
Sent: February 3, 2020 5:28 PM
To: main@techtalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Sonos speakers

No there is nothing you have to do just unplug it and how much do you want for it by the way

On Feb 3, 2020, at 12:29, M.E.N. <magpie.mn@...> wrote:

I want to sell a Sonos one speaker and wonder if there is something I need to do to take any of my information off and clear it for a new owner. This is the speaker which is Alexa enabled.

Thanks, Marie

* SOME THINGS ARE JUST BETTER LEFT UNSAID -- AND I USUALLY REALIZE IT RIGHT AFTER I SAY THEM.