Need Ideas for Bluetooth Speaker

Lisa Belville

Hi, all.

I'm looking for a small, inexpensive good-sounding Bluetooth speaker with some bass and volume that is easy for someone with no vision to operate.  I have a Jam Box mini, and while I like the sound, it's not loud enough for me to use it for YouTube or Netflix watching with my iPhone SE.  I'm looking at the OontZ Angle 3 (3rd Gen) - Bluetooth Portable Speaker on Amazon.  This thing is under $30 and has over 47 thousand reviews with a score of  4.4.  I know Amazon has gotten static for allowing false reviews, but if anyone has used this speaker, I'd be interested in your thoughts because it seems to have everything I need.

https://smile.amazon.com/Enhanced-Splashproof-Portable-Bluetooth-Radiator/dp/B010OYASRG/ref=sr_1_3?keywords=OontZ+Angle+Bluetooth+speaker%3A&;qid=1580844369&sr=8-3

If the link doesn't work, just plug OontZ Angle 3 (3rd Gen) - Bluetooth Portable Speaker, into the search box and it pops right up.

TIA for your thoughts.

Lisa

--

 Lisa Belville