Drop box.

Penny Golden

I have been updating my 2011 computer; i now have a 500GB SSD, solid state drive; and a 4 TB drive inside the computer.

My drop box landed on the SSD.  that is fine.  But I tried to put it onto the 4TB drive.

So I have an instance of it on the solid state drive, and also on the 4tb drive.

The 4tb drive doesn't seem to be working; that is, the drop box program does not seem to be doing anything on the 4tb drive.

May i safely get rid of that, and just continue to use the one on the solid state drive?

Remember, I'm not a whizz, i'm just an old computer user.

Thanks.

Penny

pengold2@gmail.com