From: Troy Burnham
Sent: Wednesday, February 5, 2020 9:51 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] baseball's game day audio

Hi all,

I need to update my credit card information so I can be charged next
month for my game day audio subscription, can somebody give me a link
where I can do this? I have a phone number for mlb.com but when I called
a few minutes ago I was told that I have to make the changes online
myself for privacy purposes. I went to mlb.com however and didn't find a
place to log in so I can do what I need to do.

Thanks.

Troy