From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of empacc.net
Sent: Wednesday, February 5, 2020 11:30 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] baseball's game day audio

hi troy:

I had to do this just a few weeks ago.

you must go into your account and you must go to the add new credit card
link and treat it as if you are adding a new credit card.

my card's expiration date had changed, so, as in the past, I thought you
could just change the expiration date.

now, that is no longer possible.

then, after you do this, you can delete your old credit card info.

it will know for sure this march if I can still get gameday audio for the
coming season, since my account is set up for automatic renewal.

Howard Wolcott