much I rely on it.

On 2/5/20, Mary Smith <ms0120@...> wrote:
I'm having the same issue.

On 2020-02-05 2:23 p.m., Melissa wrote:
I need help with the same problem.

On 2/5/20, aisha <2001.aisha123@...> wrote:
for some reason I'm unable to access my start menu

I have to go the long way round to open what ever I want to open (this
is just today, and I have tried restarting too)

pretty sure this has happened to me before, and when it did i'm sure I
pressed a key/ key stroke to fix the whole thing.

but I don't remember what it is

thanks for any assistance

aisha