Re: Drop box.

George McCoy

Leave the dropbox program on the solid state drive but point it to the 4tb drive for storage.  Let us know if you need instructions on how to do it.

George

On 2/5/2020 6:13 AM, Penny Golden wrote:
    I have been updating my 2011 computer; i now have a 500GB SSD, solid state drive; and a 4 TB drive inside the computer.

My drop box landed on the SSD.  that is fine.  But I tried to put it onto the 4TB drive.

So I have an instance of it on the solid state drive, and also on the 4tb drive.

The 4tb drive doesn't seem to be working; that is, the drop box program does not seem to be doing anything on the 4tb drive.

May i safely get rid of that, and just continue to use the one on the solid state drive?

Remember, I'm not a whizz, i'm just an old computer user.

Thanks.

Penny

pengold2@...