From: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Sent: Wednesday, February 5, 2020 7:03 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] phone to use with cdma

How much do you want to spend and do you want to be able to
text and use contacts? I believe my phone is a CDMA phone.
Depending on what you want to do, it may be the best option
for the money, even though it has accessibility problems
that you need to use work arounds to edeal with.

I'm using T Mobile, which is the same kind of network as
AT&T, and others can verify whether it is a CDMA network.