Re: phone to use with cdma

thought atnt is gsm?

On 2/5/2020 5:12 PM, Gene wrote:
I just checked and AT&T isn't a CDMA Network.  But I'll  check if my phone comes in both GSM and CDMA models.

From: Gene
Sent: Wednesday, February 05, 2020 6:02 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] phone to use with cdma

How much do you want to spend and do you want to be able to text and use contacts?  I believe my phone is a CDMA phone.  Depending on what you want to do, it may be the best option for the money, even though it has accessibility problems that you need to use work arounds to edeal with.

I'm using T Mobile, which is the same kind of network as AT&T, and others can verify whether it is a CDMA network.

Sent: Wednesday, February 05, 2020 3:43 PM
Subject: [TechTalk] phone to use with cdma

Hello,

I need a recommendation for a phone, not smart, to be used on a CDMA carrier. If it has speech, great, but I can work without it if I have to.

Thanks very much for your help.

Joe Giovanelli, W2PVY