From: main@TechTalk.groups.io
[mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of The Wolf
Sent: Wednesday, February 5, 2020 8:21 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] phone to use with cdma

i think the only CDMA network around is sprint every one
else has dropped the standard in favor of gsm and LTE some
one correct me if I am wrong.

Hank

On 2/5/2020 5:02 PM, Gene wrote:

How much do you want to spend and do you want to be
able to text and use contacts? I believe my phone is a CDMA
phone. Depending on what you want to do, it may be the best
option for the money, even though it has accessibility
problems that you need to use work arounds to edeal with.

I'm using T Mobile, which is the same kind of
network as AT&T, and others can verify whether it is a CDMA
network.