Re: Drop box.

Mike B

Hi Richard,

Yes, I have in the past moved the default Dropbox folder from its default location to a data drive using the, move Dropbox option, in Preferences.  But, to me it sounded like I was moving the whole folder with all sub-folders to the data drive.  In essence I thought I was changing the file path for all folders and sub-folders to the data drive, not just the storage folders.  We all could be talking about the same thing and I'm just reading / understanding differently.  Thanks much.

From: Richard
Sent: Wednesday, February 05, 2020 6:46 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Drop box.

Mike,
The Dropbox program is installed to the "C" drive by default, but within the
Dropbox preferences
you can select where you want the storage folders to be located.
I believe the default location for these folders is in the "User" directory,
but it may be possible to select another local drive or partition.

HTH,
Rick