Re: phone to use with cdma

joseph hudson <jhud7789@...>

T-Mobile is not CDMA it is for GSM most companies are. The only companies that or CDMA networks are Verizon and Sprint. And of course they're knock off carriers such as virgin mobile straight talk and whatever else Verizon carries. Oh and boost mobile.

joseph hudson

Technology support for the blind or better known as Mack, IOS and Windows support

FaceTime, iMessage, and email

jhud7789@twc.com

Telephone/what's up messenger

254-300-7667

Emergency cell

254-813-2461

Twitter
https://twitter.com/josephhudson89

Facebook

On Feb 5, 2020, at 6:02 PM, Gene <gsasner@gmail.com> wrote:

How much do you want to spend and do you want to be able to text and use contacts? I believe my phone is a CDMA phone. Depending on what you want to do, it may be the best option for the money, even though it has accessibility problems that you need to use work arounds to edeal with.

I'm using T Mobile, which is the same kind of network as AT&T, and others can verify whether it is a CDMA network.