Re: RECOMMENDATIONS for annimated greeting card website, anyone?

aisha <2001.aisha123@...>

I'd be interested too if anyone can think of something

eesh

On 05/02/2020 20:03, Sharon Hooley wrote:
Hi,

My nephew donated a kidney to his dad, my brother yesterday. So I'm wondering if anyone can recommend a clean, accessible site where I can get funny animated greeting cards, including a get-well category? I've thought of Blindfold Greeting Cards, but I'd like to be able to share the kinds that are visually appealing.

Thanks, for any input,

www.CochlearAmericas.com