Re: which one to try?

Jim Ruby

I would go for the dexcom, it is accessible. My gf has one and I can
use her app just fine and I use the sharing app and that works fine
too.

On 1/31/20, Kay Malmquist <kay.malmquist@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi all,
I have a question about two glucose readers. One is the Freestyle Libre and

the other is the Dexcom. I know that the Libre app is accessible but I
don't know anything about the Dexcom. My doctor wants me to get the Dexcom

because it has alarms and the Libre does not. The downside of it is that
you have to enter in codes every so often. To me, if it is accessible that

doesn't really matter because there is always Aira or some way to work that

out. Does anyone have any answers or where I can go to find out more?
Thanks in advance.

Kay Malmquist
kay.malmquist@gmail.com

No matter where you are, no matter how difficult things might appear to be,

you are always being moved toward magnificence. Always.
Rhonda Byrne