Scrip Talk mobile app.

Barb O'Connor

Good afternoon listers. Sorry for the cross post but I wanted to get this at least to these two lists. I hope it will go through this way.

Some of you may have already gone to the app store to update the Scrip Talk mobile app from InVision America. When you go to update it, however, it says that the app has been removed from the App Store by the developer.

I called InVision America and they did say that this was the case. They hope to get it back in the App Store sometime next week, but, the apps we still have on our phone should still work. The update apparently was going to fix the scan feature and some other issue that some people were having.

Just wanted all of you to know what happened.

Barb