Re: reel tapes.

Howard Traxler

Thanks Ann.  And I would suggest:  I am going to list mine on CraigsList.  I've been relatively successful with CL.  Last month I sold about 1500 45s on there and got a few bucks I wouldn't have otherwise.

Howard

On 2/8/2020 2:29 PM, Ann Parsons wrote:
Hi all,

Penny is looking to either give away or trash her own reel-to-reel tapes.  I advised her to check to see who might be selling these things now and for how much.

Ann P.