Re: reel tapes.

Laz

Also keep in mind that there's a very successful and thriving buy,
sell, trade list with over 950 members called BlindAds to which one
can subscribe by sending a blank email message to the following email
address,

BlindAds+subscribe@groups.io

One can pass on unneeded or unwanted items on there as well.

Regards,

Laz

On 2/8/20, Howard Traxler <htraxler7@gmail.com> wrote:
Thanks Ann. And I would suggest: I am going to list mine on
CraigsList. I've been relatively successful with CL. Last month I sold
about 1500 45s on there and got a few bucks I wouldn't have otherwise.

Howard

On 2/8/2020 2:29 PM, Ann Parsons wrote:
Hi all,

Penny is looking to either give away or trash her own reel-to-reel
tapes. I advised her to check to see who might be selling these
things now and for how much.

Ann P.