From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Joe
Giovanelli
Sent: Monday, January 27, 2020 8:52 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Olympus digital recorders?

Good Evening,

One can set the time and date on the DM-720. I was unable to set either AM
or PM.

This is a great voice recorder but if the right menu choices are made, it
can be one of the finest sound recorders. It can record the lowest organ
tones and the high frequencies associated with the various gadgets used by
percussionists.

Joe Giovanellli, W2PVY