Re: reel tapes.

Ron Canazzi

Hi Group,

I would need a reel to reel machine if I wanted any reel to reel tapes.  I have hundred that were made personally by me from about 1966 to 1975. They are sitting in my basement and I haven't been able to play them since my last reel to reel machine bit the dust in the late 1970's.  They simply don't make new reel to reel machines for anything less than about 2 grand now of days.

On 2/8/2020 4:27 PM, Laz wrote:
Also keep in mind that there's a very successful and thriving buy,
sell, trade list with over 950 members called BlindAds to which one
can subscribe by sending a blank email message to the following email
address,

BlindAds+subscribe@groups.io

One can pass on unneeded or unwanted items on there as well.

Regards,

Laz

On 2/8/20, Howard Traxler <htraxler7@gmail.com> wrote:
Thanks Ann. And I would suggest: I am going to list mine on
CraigsList. I've been relatively successful with CL. Last month I sold
about 1500 45s on there and got a few bucks I wouldn't have otherwise.

Howard

On 2/8/2020 2:29 PM, Ann Parsons wrote:
Hi all,

Penny is looking to either give away or trash her own reel-to-reel
tapes. I advised her to check to see who might be selling these
things now and for how much.

Ann P.