From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Teri McElroy
Sent: Saturday, February 8, 2020 6:24 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Olympus digital recorders?

Hi Vicky

Do you have Aira? You could get an aira agent to help you ID the buttons and find out what you need by downloading the user guide.

On 09-Feb-20 9:24 AM, Vicky Vaughan wrote:
Hello List, Has anyone here been able to get an accessible manual or
guide on the DM-720?

I just received my unit and there were no instructions in there as far
as I could tell.

Any pointers would be very gratefully received!

Sincerely, Vicky V

From: Patrick Ford <xplorer1957@gmail.com>
To: "main@techtalk.groups.io" <main@TechTalk.groups.io>
Date: Monday, January 27, 2020 20:43

Hi, I use an Olympus DM 620 and it is accessible, with voice. I
think
the latest model is the DM 720. I cannot change or set the time and
date but all else is accessible and easy to use.
Patrick

On Jan 27, 2020, at 6:47 PM, Vicky Vaughan <vrvaughan63@gmail.com>
wrote:
Hi List, I Googled e of digital recorders and nothing was said about
any voice feedback.
Does this whole line not have any accessibility or do some
particular
models have some accessibility?
I would be grateful for any information, since I am totally blind
and
looking for a digital recorder for music lessons.
Thanks very much!

Sincerely, Vicky V