Microsoft does it again, serious probems with the latest Windows update

Gene

Here we go again.  Another bad Windows update.  This article says you can solve the problems it causes by uninstalling the update but if it disables your sound, for blind users this could be far more trouble than for a sighted user.  The article doesn't say whether USB sound cards might work.  I hope so.

I've said before that I think people should wait for two or three days before installing Windows updates to see if they are safe.  Here is one more reason why.