Re: Microsoft does it again, serious probems with the latest Windows update

Monte Single

Yesssiree Bob,  I sure did get it in the ear, or is that out of the ear.

2 weeks ago I updated from win10 1903  to 1909.

Everuthing was fine for a few days, then the next time I started the pc I had no sound.

I had to get a sighted friend to help me reset nvda to the usb sound card.

And now the system sounds are coming through the tinny little speaker in the pc itself.

How do I get this realtech audio to come through the audio out port of the mainboard?

Grrrrrrrr…..

Montezuma will have his revenge.