Re: Need Good Bluetooth Converter: One That won't crap out In About Two Years

Laz

Don't they have some sort of warranty, like a 1-year warranty?

All these portable devices use Lithium batteries which are expected to
last 2 to 3 years under normal usage. Perhaps this is what you're
running into?

We used to sell Avantek devices some years back but gave up on them.
We've been selling Miccus devices instead since 2013. They offer a
1-year warranty and they stand behind their devices. Below is the
blurb from our latest special:

With all our Bluetooth items you get instructions from a blind
perspective emailed to you directly! For those wishing to get
Bluetooth capability on players like the Victor Stream, Bookport, etc,
or those wishing to use Bluetooth with your stereo, PC, etc, any
device with a headphone or Line-in/Line-out jack, you can get one of
our below two transmitters/receivers, the portable one or the Home
version.

Portable Miccus Swivel Jack RTX Bluetooth transmitter/receiver for
just $49.99! Perfect for making your Victor Stream or any other device
with a headphone jack, able to connect to your Bluetooth headphones or
speaker! Connect it to your computer's USB port and have it come
through your Bluetooth headset or speaker! It can be paired to two
devices in both transmitter and receiver mode! The receiver side
speaks everything from power on through power off! It boasts a range
of 100 Feet and much more...
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/Miccus-Swivel-Jack-RTX-Bluetooth-TransmitterReceiver_p_18.html

The latest Miccus Home RTX 2.0 can transmit up to 160 feet! It offers
true aptX Low Latency. You can pair it with two Bluetooth speakers or
headphones at the same time or with 2 Bluetooth transmitting devices
at once. Available right now $5 off for just $54.99!
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/Miccus-Home-RTX-20-Long-Range-Bluetooth-TransmitterReceiver-_p_120.html

Regards,

Laz

On 2/9/20, Ron Canazzi <aa2vm@roadrunner.com> wrote:
Hi Group,

I have a second generation Victor Stream. I like it a lot. It does not
have built in Bluetooth capability. I have blown out two Bluetooth
converters in the past two years: AVANTEK BR-Z8 Bluetooth Portable
2-In-1 Wireless Stereo Transmitter and Audio Receiver
HAVIT HV-BT018 Bluetooth 4.1 Transmitter Receiver

Can anyone recommend a good bluetooth converter that won't crap out
after two years or so? Thanks in advance.

--

They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.
They ask: "How Happy are You?"

Bluetooth devices, and accessories