Re: jaws 2019

heather albright

I had the same problem with the speech with j19. J2020 does not have this issue. 2020 also starts up much quicker kind like NVDA does; thank god! I tried my tab key with both versions and it is working like normal. I know you can change it in the jaws settings insert+6 and type echo and you can change the settings. Cheers Heather

From: David Mehler
Sent: Monday, February 10, 2020 12:01 AM
To: techtalk
Subject: [TechTalk] jaws 2019

Hello,

I'm using jaws 2019 on a demo-basis. I've got two issues that I'm not

liking. The first is the eloquence voice seems choppier or less clear

than 2018 does, and slower. Did they change synths? Also, certain keys

when I press them no longer echo like in previous versions, the tab

key is one I can think of as an example. Does anyone know how to fix

this?

Thanks.

Dave.