Re: blind programmers group

Gene

And just as I thought, following a link to a group brings up a page that has a form for joining the list.

From: Gene
Sent: Monday, February 10, 2020 10:08 AM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] blind programmers group

See this page for the results of a search of Freelists for blind programmers.  I don't recall just what you are looking for in terms of the focus of the list, but you should find what you want there and by following the link to the list you want, you should find subscription information.

Sent: Monday, February 10, 2020 9:18 AM

this email did not work