Re: Sending Attachments with Outlook 2007

Monte Single

How you b, Mike?

I am using outlook 2013,  but I think this  will   work for your friend.

Say I have a file I want to attach and it is in my documents folder.

---I open the documents folder,

---select the file you want to send,

---use the context key, or shift f10,

---press n for the “send to   submenu

---press  m for email.

The email message will open with the file attached.  The cursor will be  in the “to” field.  Enter the address desired and so on.

‘ submenu,

---