Re: Subscribing to Blind Programmers list

Hi all
You did the wrong way of subscribing to that list. Below are the right way
to subscribe, send a blank e-mail to program-l-request@freelists.org with the word subscribe in the subject field
After that, you'll recieve an e-mail telling you something like reply it to confirm your subscription. Just press reply and send it.
Cuong

On 2/10/2020 11:04 PM, Dave wrote:
Hello,

I've been reading these posts about subscribing to the Blind Programmers list, and I too attempted to use the address given, and received an Error.

Then I recalled that some List some where, I subscribed to, used a + instead of a - in the address field.

Example: program-l+subscribe@freelists.org

I sent another Email, this time with the + and I have yet to get an Error message, but I have yet to get any sort of Message back from this list.

Don't know if a Real Person has to review the request before it goes through, or if my email using the + is Circling the Globe right now, and will continue to do so for the next day or two, when then I'll get an Error telling me this address was undeliverable etc.

Grumpy Dave