Re: Sending Attachments with Outlook 2007

Mike B

This is the method I asked her to try and she stated that it sounded like it was too many steps.  She was tired at the time and I don't think she fully comprehended what was to be done.  Anyways I think we'll find an easy and suitable method for her with a little practice.  Thanks much.

Sent: Wednesday, February 12, 2020 1:32 AM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Sending Attachments with Outlook 2007

By far, the easiest way is to just find the file she wants to send, press applications key, or shift f10, arrow to send to, open that and arrow to mail recipient. If outlook is the default client a new message dialog will open and the file will be attached. All she has to do is fill out the to field, the subject field, type a message and send it off.