Re: 6 dot braille label maker

jan howells <gale7978@...>

I agree! When our nfb chapter meets next month, I will bring this up for discussion. Braille will never die! We will not let it. It is the quickest way for us. It is faster than speech if you already know it. You should not have to open an app and aim a camera that may not read it. I was not aware that Roger can braille the manual for his items. But I am very happy with Roger. He puts the serial number in braille on the box. He works harder than HumanWare. But if these agencies claim that they sell products for us, then they should follow through and not do half their job. The product should definitely come with a braille manual and serial number. Thank you.

Jan