Re: malware bytes tray application

Gene

Are you using the free or paid version?  I don't know if you can or should get rid of it if you are using the paid version, using real time protection.  If you are using the free version, set it not to run at bootup, then exit the program.  I haven't used the program for quite some time and I haven't worked with settings for even longer but someone can tell you how.  You don't have real time protection with the free program so it doesn't matter if it runs when you aren't doing a scan.

Sent: Thursday, February 13, 2020 8:20 AM
Subject: [TechTalk] malware bytes tray application

Hi all,

Whenever windows 10 comes up after I either reboot or when I initially
boot-up in the morning I have a window on my taskbar that says malware
bytes tray application. Is there a way to get rid of that? I've had the
paid version of malware bytes for a long time but this has only started
happening with the later versions.

Thanks.

Troy