Re: Low-Cost Braille Displays

Michael Mote

Hi Josh. Thanks for posting your thoughts about the braille displays that you have used. I have found it to be informative. Have you been able to make your Braille Me work with JAWS yet?

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Josh Kennedy
Sent: Thursday, February 13, 2020 6:59 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Low-Cost Braille Displays

On the braille me, the cursor works by blinking the unused dots in the cell. For example, if the cursor is on the letter b, dots 1-2, then dots 1-2 stay raised up while dots 3-4-5-6 are blinking. Or you can turn off the blinking, clear the display temporarily and show only the cursor, when you are done looking at the cursor, press backspace plus space together to get out of that mode. And yes I find the braille me to be very very user friendly.

DJosh