From: "Gene" <gsasner@gmail.com>
To: <main@TechTalk.groups.io>
Sent: Thursday, February 13, 2020 8:51 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] NLS cartrage

System volume information is used by system restore. You may have to tell
Windows not to monitor that drive to keep that file from being placed on the
drive. If no one tells you how, I can look up information but someone may
tell you.

If you want to find out how much room it is taking up, open the properties
for the drive and compare the amount of free space with the amount of used
space when nothing else is on the drive. System Volume information can't be
looked at for size using drive properties.

It may be, as Richard says, that you are going through work to free up space
that isn't enough to matter.