MS Office 2016

Dave

Hello,

I have such a small Need for Microsoft Word, that I don't have it
installed on any of my Systems.  Instead I use Jarte, and for my needs,
it works great.  It is Small, Quick, Simple, and works well with either
of my Screen Readers.

However, there are times when I need to send a file to someone using a
Microsoft Format, either MS Word 2013 or newer.

For the price of $36 down to $24 for Office Pro 2016, this deal is hard
to resist.

Guess my question is this, How Accessible is Office 2016?

I use the Spell Checker, and need to change Fonts and Font Sizes.  Need
to do Underlining and some Outlining.

I also need to read large Documents of more than 100 pages.

I assume that Jaws 2019, and the latest NVDA Screen Readers will read
enough in Word 2016 to do those items I listed above.

But, I thought I would ask here first, since these days, very little
should be Assumed.

Oh, and if it matters, I am running everything on a Win 10 Pro System,
with an I7 Chip and loads of Memory.

Isn't there a Newer version of MS Word?  2018, 19 or 20?

But, for $36 to $24, This deal is a temptation.

I would Love to hear from users of Office 2016 and hear how well it
works with Screen Readers.

Thanks for any reply,

Grumpy Dave