Re: NLS cartrage

Pamela Dominguez

Okay sure, that makes sense. I have never bought them used from somebody. Mine were all brand new. Pam.

-----Original Message-----
From: Howard Traxler
Sent: Thursday, February 13, 2020 6:42 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] NLS cartrage

Absolutely correct. I have a half dozen that I purchased from someone
on one of these lists. And windows always leaves the folder I
mentioned. So, I'd like to make a clean cartrage before I stick boox on it.

Howard

On 2/13/2020 4:23 PM, James Bentley wrote:
Hi,

OK, I'm just guessing here. Maybe Pamela is thinking that you want to format a NLS cartridge owned by the NLS library. And, that should not be done because it isn't your personal property.

However, blank NLS cartridges are available for legal purchase. And, like all USB drives, they can become corrupt and need to be formatted.

Cheers,

James B