Re: Low-Cost Braille Displays

Josh Kennedy

No I have not been able to make the braille me work with jaws yet. I have written to www.atguys.com from who I bought my braille me and suggested it. And I also suggested it on the braille me email list. I am just waiting for a firmware update that will allow the braille me to work with jaws and also provide some other needed fixes. Other than that and the occasional dot not popping up requiring a light shake or a light tap, I really really love the braille me display that I own. I also like my two orbit reader displays.

Josh