Re: MS Office 2016

Mike B <mb69mach1@...>

Hi Bob,

I tried Chrome, Brave & Waterfox, but got it all done with IE11.  I didn't try Firefox.

From: Onwardbob
Sent: Friday, February 14, 2020 10:07 AM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] MS Office 2016

Thanks Mike, please let me know if you get it working. How about with Chrome or Firefox?

BOB SOUTAR…ONWARD THRU THE FOG

From: Smiling? <mailto:blind7@...>
If interested, the site below has exceptional deals on various software’s. I just purchased Office2016PlusPro for just under $25 yesterday and I just checked before sending/sharing this to make sure that this deal was still worthy of sharing and the date is February13,2020 at 4:16AM Pacific time, but for $25? You really can’t go wrong.

The price was actually $36.09, but after using the coupon code of

KWNY35

The price came out to be $23.46 per copy. Just make sure that you use that coupon code above and take your time figuring out the site.

Buy Office 2016 Pro, Microsoft Office 2016 Professional Key - Keysworlds

https://www.keysworlds.com/microsoft-office-2016-pro-professional-plus-cd-key-1-pc.html