Re: MS Office 2016

Mike B

How did you get your purchase downloaded?  I completed the purchase of 2 key codes for Office2016, the download link send me to a Microsoft page that I can't find a download link for.  This is the message I get & I have reported it.  Was anyone that made a purchase able to use PayPal?  I had to use a credit card because PayPal wouldn't open when selected.

Sorry, we can't set up your account right now
Hang on to your product key, and try again later.

If this happens again, contact support.
Well, I reported this 2 days ago and I haven't heard anything other than an email stating they received my message.
Take care.  Mike.  Sent from my iBarstool.

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Saturday, February 15, 2020 12:34 AM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] MS Office 2016

This information below has already been sent/shared, but yes, there are newer versions of Office, Office2019 for example and Office365 are two examples, but the price of Office2016 was just exceptionally priced which is why I selectively chose it instead. Office2019 was something around $55 after the use of the coupon below.

If interested, the site below has exceptional deals on various software’s. I just purchased Office2016PlusPro for just under $25 yesterday and I just checked before sending/sharing this to make sure that this deal was still worthy of sharing and the date is February13,2020 at 4:16AM Pacific time, but for $25? You really can’t go wrong.

The price was actually $36.09, but after using the coupon code of
KWNY35
The price came out to be $23.46 per copy. Just make sure that you use that coupon code above and take your time figuring out the site.

Buy Office 2016 Pro, Microsoft Office 2016 Professional Key - Keysworlds
https://www.keysworlds.com/microsoft-office-2016-pro-professional-plus-cd-key-1-pc.html

-----Original Message-----
From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Onwardbob
Sent: Friday, February 14, 2020 8:31 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] MS Office 2016

Hi, missed the post regarding that low price option and can't locate it. Could someone please pass along the info...thanks

BOB SOUTAR…ONWARD THRU THE FOG

-----Original Message-----
From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Dave
Sent: Thursday, February 13, 2020 8:24 PM
To: main@techtalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] MS Office 2016

Hello,

I have such a small Need for Microsoft Word, that I don't have it installed on any of my Systems.  Instead I use Jarte, and for my needs, it works great.  It is Small, Quick, Simple, and works well with either of my Screen Readers.

However, there are times when I need to send a file to someone using a Microsoft Format, either MS Word 2013 or newer.

For the price of $36 down to $24 for Office Pro 2016, this deal is hard to resist.

Guess my question is this, How Accessible is Office 2016?

I use the Spell Checker, and need to change Fonts and Font Sizes.  Need to do Underlining and some Outlining.

I also need to read large Documents of more than 100 pages.

I assume that Jaws 2019, and the latest NVDA Screen Readers will read enough in Word 2016 to do those items I listed above.

But, I thought I would ask here first, since these days, very little should be Assumed.

Oh, and if it matters, I am running everything on a Win 10 Pro System, with an I7 Chip and loads of Memory.

Isn't there a Newer version of MS Word?  2018, 19 or 20?

But, for $36 to $24, This deal is a temptation.

I would Love to hear from users of Office 2016 and hear how well it works with Screen Readers.

Thanks for any reply,

Grumpy Dave

Join main@TechTalk.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.