From: Smiling?
Sent: Saturday, February 15, 2020 12:34 AM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] MS Office 2016

This information below has already been sent/shared, but yes, there are newer versions of Office, Office2019 for example and Office365 are two examples, but the price of Office2016 was just exceptionally priced which is why I selectively chose it instead. Office2019 was something around $55 after the use of the coupon below.

If interested, the site below has exceptional deals on various software’s. I just purchased Office2016PlusPro for just under $25 yesterday and I just checked before sending/sharing this to make sure that this deal was still worthy of sharing and the date is February13,2020 at 4:16AM Pacific time, but for $25? You really can’t go wrong.

The price was actually $36.09, but after using the coupon code of
KWNY35
The price came out to be $23.46 per copy. Just make sure that you use that coupon code above and take your time figuring out the site.

Buy Office 2016 Pro, Microsoft Office 2016 Professional Key - Keysworlds
https://www.keysworlds.com/microsoft-office-2016-pro-professional-plus-cd-key-1-pc.html