Re: Low-Cost Braille Displays

Victor

Hi Josh:

If you were forced to choose, which braille display would you choose? Which braille display do you prefer overall? Just curious.

Happy Saturday,

Victor

On Feb 15, 2020, at 6:34 AM, Josh Kennedy <joshknnd1982@...> wrote:

´╗┐Oh yes the orbit is still an excellent display! I own two orbit readers and I own one braille me display so far. I like all my displays. But I find if I read on the braille me for a long time and then switch to the orbit for reading, the dots on the orbit feel a bit softer or faded even though in reality they are not. This is because my hands get used to the more sharp or poky dots on the braille me and then the orbit feels different for awhile until I get used to its more rounded dots once again. But in reality both have great signage-quality braille on them!

Josh