Waltr2

Joe Orozco

Hi, I purchased Waltr2 on Jonathan Mosen’s recommendation on a recent
podcast. I couldn’t get the trial version to work, so I decided to
take a risk and upgrade to the full version. The software still does
not work with JAWS. I’m on the latest build of Windows 10, and for
whatever reason when I tab around the screen, the only thing I can
activate is the main sub menu with items like About, Check for
Updates, Support, etc. What are other people doing to make this thing
work? On the podcast, Jonathan was tabbing about just fine through the
various controls. I’m highly interested in replacing iTunes as a file
transfer source, so any suggestions on how to crack this accessibility
issue would be most appreciated. Thanks in advance!--Joe