Re: Alternative to Dropbox

john s

PCloud has a nice desktop program.  I used it until it lost my account.

At 03:40 PM 2/17/2020, heather albright, wrote:
I am not realy sure but, I heard of pcloud. I have never used myself. Heather

From: Jim Ruby
Sent: Monday, February 17, 2020 2:39 PM
To: main@techtalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] Alternative to Dropbox

Hi, I was doing some work and signed in to dropbox with a new device
and found that dropbox is only allowing up to three devices unless you
sign up for their plus package for $9 / month and you get 2 tp of
space.  I'm wondering what else is out there and what you all are
using now? I'd like to keep all my devices able to access the files,
but I not really want to pay $9 per month for this as I don't need it
that often.

                 John