From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Michael Mote
Sent: Tuesday, February 18, 2020 9:05 AM
To: main@techtalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Braille edge;

Hi David. Can you be a little more specific as to what type of data he
wants to input into the document? I use a Hims model called the
QBraille which uses many of the same braille features that the Braille
Edge does.

On 2/18/20, david <davidmac1957@gmail.com> wrote:
Good morning all;

a friend has acquired a Braille Edge 40,

he would like to know, how to use the edge as a keyboard in word, notepad
etc.

he wants to input the data.

The impossible is the untried, Never under estimate the power of a
dream.