From: Peter Spitz
Sent: Tuesday, February 18, 2020 10:41 AM
To: main
Subject: [TechTalk] How do I get rid of the spam Sendspace popup ad
notifications?

I have a paid Sendspace account and use the Wizard to download files
but I keep getting these popup notifications from Sendspace with spam
ads like How to Emtpy Your Bowels Every Morning and stuff like that.
Since I'm a paid Wizard using member, I don't understand why I'm
getting this crap.

Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Peter